Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Chef Chuck Brazzeal. This is a favorite at my office.
- 2 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix (Bisquick)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firm butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Stir together biscuit mix and sugar in large bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry knife until crumbly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pat dough into 10x7-inch rectangle on a cookie sheet (if dough is sticky, dip into biscuit mix).
- Cut into 12 rectangles, but don't separate.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown; carefully separate scones. Serve warm.