1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pie
Courtesy of Paula Deen. SOOOOOOO Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream, plus
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, whipped soft
- 6 (1 1/8 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2/3 cup roasted chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (9 inch) pre baked deep dish pie shells
- 2Place choc chips in metal mixing bowl. Bring cream to a simmer over medium heat. por simmering cream over chips and stir until melted. Set aside let cool to room temperature.
- 4Beat cream cheese and sugar until smoothe (with hand mixer). Scrape bowl and mix in 1/3 c heavy cream. Add melted white choc, zest, and nuts. stir until incorporated. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread into baked pie shell and level off using spatula. Put in freezer until frozen.
- 5To finish pie, place ganache in microwave on low for no more than 10 sec at a time. Stir after each warming, until pours loosely (not too hot). spread ganache over frozen pie, smoothing to edges with spatula.
- 7Beat cream and sugar with hand held mixer until stiff peaks form. Transfer to piping bag and pie edges of pie. Sprinkle with crushed mac nuts. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pie
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1114.9
- Calories from Fat 850
- Total Fat 94.4 g
- Saturated Fat 49.4 g
- Cholesterol 205.7 mg
- Sodium 305.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 48.2 g
- Protein 10.0 g