Recipe by michEgan
A wonderful "bread" (but use donuts instead),pudding for the white chocolate lovers!! This recipe can be halved too. But, I only decrease the white chocolate to 6 oz to 8 oz. I love the white chocolate in it. So I like lots in it. Also, you can use cubed plain donuts instead of the bread( Which I Prefer). It gives it a wonderful taste!
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips or 8 ounces white chocolate, broken into chunks, not to big
- 3 1⁄3 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped, rinsed and drained
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 cups cubed plain doughnuts
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sprayed 9x13, place the donut cubes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, add eggs, sugar, cream, and milk.
- mix well Add the vanilla and the cinnamon.
- Stir Well.
- Now mix in the nuts and the white chocolate chips.
- Cool Butter and mix inches Pour over the donut cubes and bake 1 hour or till set.
- Serve with whipped cream for topping or powdered sugar.