Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice Hostess gift during the holidays. I also use pretty jars I collect during the year for different creations. Tie with a festive bow or cut Christmas jar topper out and tie with Christmas ribbons.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate, chunks or 1⁄2 cup vanilla chip
- 1⁄2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix (first of 2 layers)
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- In a clean 1 quart jar, layer and pack the ingredients in the order shown above.
- If there is any more space at the top of the jar, add more white chocolate chunks.
- To prepare: Pour mix into a medium mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup melted butter, one large egg, and 1 tsp vanilla extract -- mix well.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.arrange on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375* till golden about 10-12 minutes.