Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
It just can't get easier or better than this! From Quick Fixes w/Mixes
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix with pudding
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine cake mix, butter and eggs.
- Beat on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies for 1 minute on baking sheet, and then transfer to wire rack.
Make this for the Cookiethon, 2002. Had all the stuff on hand, plus it was easy and GOOD!
This the the easiest recipe, and tastes so good. I had to bring cookies to the office for Christmas and this is the recipe that I chose since I had so much to do. They were a big hit and everyone wanted the recipe! Thanks Crabbycakes
These were definitely easy to make, but came out more like a combination of macaroons and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. I think they are tasty, as well, but not like "the real thing".