- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix with pudding
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine cake mix, butter and eggs.
- Beat on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies for 1 minute on baking sheet, and then transfer to wire rack.