Recipe by mommyoffour
This is my favorite cookie. The white chocolate is delicious and coupled with macadamia nuts its pure heaven. I don't make these often so when I do they are really special.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325.
- Place 1 cup of the baking chips in 2 cup microwavable measuring cup.
- Microwave uncovered on medium 3 to 4 minutes or until chips are softened.
- Stir chips until smooth; cool.
- Beat sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Beat in melted chips on low speed.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and cream of tarter.
- Stir in remaining 2/3 cup white chocolate chips and the nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreaded cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 muntes or until very light brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.