Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is one of my favorite cookies. I always eat too many once I get started.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 ounces butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate (chunks)
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts (straight from the jar, or chopped if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg to butter/sugar mixture; Mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to butter/sugar mixture; mix well.
- Add chocolate and nuts.
- Use a small or medium ice cream scoop to spoon onto lightly greased cookie sheets. (I spray it with Pam).
- Bake 8-12 minutes, depending on size of cookies, they should not brown but be more of a golden color.
- Cool on rack. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!
YUM! Thanks for a great recipe!
I always find white chocolate a little sweet for my taste but these are delicious. They were my DD's pick for me to do for My 3 chefs