1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Chews
Ohhhh So Good! A local candy company makes these... this is my easy and delicious version!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, cook the Vanilla Caramels and 1 tbsp of Water on LOW until Caramels have melted.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in Macadamia Nuts.
- 3Drop by tablespoons onto parchment paper.
- 4Allow candies to set (approx 20 minutes).
- 5Melt White Chocolate over a double boiler, stirring often (this will burn quickly if not watched!).
- 6Spoon or drizzle White Chocolate over the candies and allow to firmly set (approx 2 hours).
- 7Wrap individually for gift giving or store at room temperature in an air tight container (do not refridgerate!).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Chews
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 32.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g