Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
The sauces are extra if you want to make them. I was inspired to make this at home from scratch because of the famous restaurant Yard House. I mean, I could NEVER make this cheesecake as good as theirs but its still great and fun to make! As for making the caramel sauce, remember before you begin, make sure you have everything ready to go and to put in. Making caramel is a fast process that cannot wait for hunting around for ingredients. If you don't work fast, the sugar will burn.
- 473.19 ml fresh raspberry
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml cold water
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 88.74 ml butter
- 118.29 ml heavy whipping cream
- 177.44 ml macadamia nuts (finely chopped)
- 118.29 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 118.29 ml macadamia nuts
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Raspberry sauce:.
- 1. Combine the raspberries, sugar, and orange juice in a saucepan. Whisk the cornstarch into the cold water until smooth. Add the mixture to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2. Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the desired consistency is reached. The sauce will thicken further as it cools.
- 3. Puree the sauce in a blender or with a handheld immersion blender and strain it through a fine sieve. Serve warm or cold. The sauce will keep in the refrigerator for up to two wehttp://www.food.com/members/subm/editr2eks.
- Caramel Sauce:.
- 1. Heat sugar on moderately high heat in a heavy-bottomed 2-quart or 3-quart saucepan. As the sugar begins to melt, stir vigorously with a whisk or wooden spoon. As soon as the sugar comes to a boil, stop stirring. You can swirl the pan a bit if you want, from this point on.
- 2. As soon as all of the sugar crystals have melted (the liquid sugar should be dark amber in color), immediately add the butter to the pan. Whisk until the butter has melted.
- 3.Once the butter has melted, take the pan off the heat. Count to three, then slowly add the cream to the pan and continue to whisk to incorporate. Note than when you add the butter and the cream, the mixture will foam up considerably. This is why you must use a pan that is at least 2-quarts (preferably 3-quarts) big.
- 1. Grind 1/4 cup macadamia nuts in a blender.
- 2. Add to a bowl and add cracker crumbs, butter, and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 3. Mix and press over bottom of 8 inch pan.
- 1. In another bowl, combine remaining sugar, cream cheese, yolks, liqueur, and vanilla. Beat, scraping bowl often.
- 2. Chop another 1/2 cup of nuts and mix into cream cheese mixture. Spread batter on crust.
- 3. Bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes, until cake jiggles just a bit when gently shaken. Cool on rack.
- 4. place chocolate chips in whatever design and amout you'd like. Then pour over desired amout of Raspberry and Caramel sauce over the cheesecake.
- 5. Cover with foil and chill until cold 2 hours to 1 day or overnight.