Recipe by KPD
Oh my goodness. Doesn't the name just say it all?! This is a Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade dessert that is just too good not to be shared! You could also substitute toasted almonds for the macadamia nuts!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper, letting paper hang over the sides. Melt semisweet chocolate morsels **RESERVING 1/4 cup chocolate morsels for topping ** in microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet, spreading to cover entire surface, forming 1 even layer.
- Melt white morsels **RESERVING 1/4 cup white morsels for topping** in microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over semisweet chocolate layer. Using a toothpick, swirl the melted chocolates together, making a marbled effect.
- Sprinkle nuts and remaining semisweet and white morsels over chocolate. Gently press into melted chocolates.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, so chocolate is firm. Remove waxed paper from chocolate. Then cut or break chocolate into bite-size pieces.