Prep 4 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oh my goodness. Doesn't the name just say it all?! This is a Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade dessert that is just too good not to be shared! You could also substitute toasted almonds for the macadamia nuts!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper, letting paper hang over the sides. Melt semisweet chocolate morsels **RESERVING 1/4 cup chocolate morsels for topping ** in microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet, spreading to cover entire surface, forming 1 even layer.
- Melt white morsels **RESERVING 1/4 cup white morsels for topping** in microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over semisweet chocolate layer. Using a toothpick, swirl the melted chocolates together, making a marbled effect.
- Sprinkle nuts and remaining semisweet and white morsels over chocolate. Gently press into melted chocolates.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, so chocolate is firm. Remove waxed paper from chocolate. Then cut or break chocolate into bite-size pieces.
Sinful..... have I mentioned these are addictive? Very easy, very good. Hope the company eats them all so you don't eat them all yourself!
This is my favorite candy to make and give as gifts at christmas time.