Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla chips or 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla chips or 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the chips and nuts.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400* for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- For glaze, in a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chips with cream; stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm muffins.
I couldn't resist making these for breakfast they sounded so good. I used milk chocolate chips along with the nuts, and they we so good right out of the oven. I had with cinnamon butter and they were real good! Thanks for sharing it!