Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Woman's Weekly Mix
- 225 g plain flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 55 g caster sugar
- 75 g brown sugar, firmly packed
- 125 g butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 180 g white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 105 g macadamias, roasted and chopped coarsely
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease two oven trays, line with baking paper.
- Sift flour, soda and sugars into large bowl. Stir in butter, extract and egg then chocolate and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of mixture, 5cm apart on t4rays.
- Bake cookies about 10 minutes. Cool on trays.