Recipe by UmmBinat
ZWT7 Italy. The white chocolate gives a rich taste to these cookies.
Top Review by Katzen
Delicious!! These are loaded with white chocolate and macadamia nuts, and are a real treat! I toasted my macadamia nuts first, which brought out the flavour. I used white chocolate bars, which I broke into large chunks - these were super delicious! Thanks for posting! Made for 1-2-3 Hits.
- 125 g butter
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 250 g white chocolate, chopped or 250 g white chocolate chips
- 200 g macadamia nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
- Finally, stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking tray, about 5 cm apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks. When cool, store in an airtight container.