Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
White chocolate & macadamia nuts compliment each other perfectly. This recipe is a keeper! Keep it in your cookie jar! 8)
Top Review by Jess_WI
Flavor was good, but the cookie ran all over the pan. I could hardly get them off the pan after cooling, they crumbled. Next time will just use a regular choc chip cookie recipe and substitute white choc and macadamia nuts.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream the butter and add the sugars.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- Add in white chocolate chips and nuts.
- Combine mixture until well blended.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (or two tablespoonfuls batter) drop on ungreased baking sheet.
- They are large, so you may need to flatten a little before baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes.