Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
White chocolate & macadamia nuts compliment each other perfectly. This recipe is a keeper! Keep it in your cookie jar! 8)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream the butter and add the sugars.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- Add in white chocolate chips and nuts.
- Combine mixture until well blended.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (or two tablespoonfuls batter) drop on ungreased baking sheet.
- They are large, so you may need to flatten a little before baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
I was so excited to make these for the cookie-thon. this is just the taste I was looking for. They are just like the Otis Spunkmeyer cookies we get in this area. At first, I thought there would be too much white chocolate chips, but after I stirred in half the package, I said, nah, put them all in. no mistake. I love the macadamia nuts!!! Thank you for this recipe!!
YUM! I tried everything under the son to keep them from flattening out to no avail. No worries, they still taste great!
Perfect cookies. Just the right sweetness for us. Love the white chocolate and macadamian nuts. I left the nuts whole for a nice big buttery taste. They baked up in 10 minutes but I didnt get a count because they started to vanish before they were cooled. Made for the December challenge "Lighting Up the Holidays 2 in the photo forum. Thanks for sharing this recipe.