Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
Active work time is an estimate since I haven't tested this one yet, but it sounds yummy (and easy). I got it off of the back of a package of white chocolate baking chips. If you try it, please let me know what you think.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup softened butter or 1 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup finely granulated sugar (Baker's Sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars, and egg until fluffy.
- Stir in the dry ingredients.
- Blend in the vanilla.
- Gently stir in the white chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets a few inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.