Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this in a Betty Crocker booklet of cake mix recipes. These sounded heavenly!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (18 ounce) packageready to bake big deluxe refrigerated white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 F (325 F for dark or nonstick pan).
- Combine cake mix, oil, water and eggs with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Spread into ungreased 13X9-inch pan.
- Bake 18-22 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- In 1-cup measuring cup, microwave caramel topping about 15 seconds or until warm and pourable, and drizzle over crust.
- Crumble cookies over crust.
- Bake 18-22 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
Super simple and super tasty. It doesn't get much better than that!
This is a favorite in my household! Perfect for white chocolate lovers! Perfect! Thanks for sharing!
I have the same book and have made these many times. Everybody loves them and always asks for the recipe.