Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
courtesy of nigella, these are truly delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 9 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 9 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped
- heat oven to 325.
- line a 13x9" pan with tin foil.
- combine butter and chocolate and microwave on hi 2 minutes, stir until melted in a large bowl beat eggs and salt until light.
- add sugar and vanilla, beat until creamy.
- beat in chocolate and flour until well mixed.
- stir in macadamia nuts.
- spread evenly in pan.
- bake 35-45 minutes until center is set.
- cool on wire rack.
chia, very rich and truly a treat! I loved the white chocolate chunks! A definate "make again" recipe TY!
These are really good. I like the White Chocolate it is a nice change from the ordinary.
Very yummy! Tom made these for dessert tonight. They are very "clean" tasting - I know that sounds weird, but it's not some annoying lingering flavor left (one reason I don't really care for chocolate brownies/cakes). Anyway... very yummy! I think next time we will leave some of the white chocolate chips in and not melt it all like the recipe says. I found them to be pretty "light" and not overly rich or heavy. -Candy