- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 9 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 9 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped
- heat oven to 325.
- line a 13x9" pan with tin foil.
- combine butter and chocolate and microwave on hi 2 minutes, stir until melted in a large bowl beat eggs and salt until light.
- add sugar and vanilla, beat until creamy.
- beat in chocolate and flour until well mixed.
- stir in macadamia nuts.
- spread evenly in pan.
- bake 35-45 minutes until center is set.
- cool on wire rack.