1/2 Photos of White Chocolate M&m Cookies
AZ to AK's Note:
These are quintessential bake sale cookies. This recipe will give you those beautiful 4-inch cookies you see at the bakery section of your grocery store. They are great for holidays because you can purchase the special holiday colored M&Ms. The recipe only makes 18 cookies, but I have doubled and even tripled it with success. If you decide to make multiple batches at one time then you will need to break out the big Kitchenaid mixer!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Beat butter, sugar, and egg in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in 1 cup of melted white chocolate chips.
- 4Mix in flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- 5Stir in M&Ms and 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- 6Shape dough into 2-inch balls. Place about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten them slightly with your hand.
- 7Bake 15-18 minutes, the cookies will not get very brown, but do not over bake.
- 8Remove from cookie sheet and cool completely on a wire rack.
- 9If desired drizzle with 1/2 cup of melted white chocolate chips. (Please don't skip this step, the melted chocolate drizzle gives them the perfect finishing touch!).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate M&m Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 160.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g