Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect for a Thanksgiving dessert, beats having plain pie!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups gingersnap crumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (250 g) packagephiladelphia light cream cheese or 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup canned pumpkin or 1 cup cooked pumpkin, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate liqueur
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice or 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate liqueur or 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl combine butter and cookie crumbs.
- Press into 9 inch spring form pan that has been buttered or a regular cake pan to make squares.
- Bake on lower shelf of oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Mix cream cheese and brown sugar untill smooth.
- Mix in pumpkin and eggs one at a time.
- Stir the white chocolate liqueur, vanilla extract, ground ginger, ground all spice, ground cinnamon and salt into mixture.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake on middle rack for 20-30 minutes depending on your oven.
- Turn off heat and allow to cool in oven for 50 minutes.
- Serve with whip cream and vanilla ice cream for a nice treat.
- Mix 2 tbsp white chocolate liqueur or 2 tbsp vanilla extract into the the whip cream and spread on top of cheesecake.