Recipe by Lifeswruff
I took an old Pampered Chef recipe and tweaked it a bit to add some blueberries...the limeade acts as a replacement to the oil that most cake mix recipes use and blueberries take this over the top.
- 1 (19 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (12 ounce) containers Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (5 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup blueberries (half in cake or half to decorate on top)
- 2 ounces shaved white chocolate (curls)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Grease and flour 10" springform pan. In small batter bowl, combine cake mix and flour, mix well using whisk. Add water and egg; whisk till smooth. (Note: Follow these directions as a replacement to directions on cake box).
- Pour batter into pan. Sprinkle batter with ½ cup of blueberries. (make sure they are defrosted if using frozen).
- Bake 25-28 minutes till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to wire rack and cool completely. Leave cake in pan.
- Poke holes in cake and pour 1/2 of the can limeade concentrate (thawed) over cake.
- Soften cream cheese and whisk till smooth.
- Gradually add remaining limeade concentrate, then pudding mix til smooth. Fold in Cool Whip mix till smooth with spatula. (Reserve ½ container of Cool Whip).
- Spoon filling over cake, spread evenly using small spreader.
- Sprinkle with remaining blueberries and shaved white chocolate.
- Chill until serving.
- Run a smooth blade knife around inside of cake and release collar.
- Use reserved Cool Whip that is in pastry bag to pipe design around top edge of cake.