Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This pie is a great frozen treat that is best served after a spicy meal. It's creamy and cold so if you have problems with digesting those spicy things but still love eating them, this will cool down the burn and give you a special treat.
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) packageprepared shortbread pie crusts or 1 (6 ounce) package graham cracker crust
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In a small saucepan, combine white chocolate and 1/4 cup ice cream.
- Heat over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow cream, lemon juice and lemon peel; stir until smooth.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Place remaining ice cream in a medium bowl.
- Fold in cooled chocolate mixture.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Freeze until solid, 3 hours.