Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for the holidays.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped candied red cherries
- Heat oven to 350*.
- In 13x9-inch pan, melt butter while oven is heating.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Stir cookie crumbs into butter; press evenly in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with cashews, baking chips, coconut and cherries.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.