Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Southern Living.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2⁄3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- whipped cream
- cinnamon stick
- In a saucepan, stir together the first 4 ingredients over low heat until white chocolate melts.
- Stir in vanilla and almond extracts; pour mixture into 4 mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
This is very easy to make and delicious! I didn't have any half and half so I used 2 percent milk. Can't wait to try it with half and half
This hits the spot when its cold and rainy outside - very easy to drink !
This was such a tasty treat on a cold afternoon... and I made it with skim milk and also subbed skim milk for the half and half left off the whipped cream but believe me even with those healthy changes it is still a five shiny star recipe. Thanks !