Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I am not a fan of white chocolate but my youngest son likes it so I'll post this for him. This recipe has peanuts and peanut butter too. Takes 2 hours to firm up. They freeze well. I found it in a community church cookbook that I bought at a book sale. Guessed the number of servings.
- 1 lb white chocolate chips
- 5 1⁄2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- In a large Pyrex dish, melt the chocolate in a 200 degree oven for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter while in oven about 2-3 minutes.
- Take the dish out of the oven and mix.
- Add marshmallows; mix well.
- Add peanuts and rice krispies; mix well.
- Spoon out with teaspoons onto wax paper and let stand about 2 hours.
- Refrigerate in air tight containers. Or you can freeze them.
Made these as a trial run (planning on making them for one of my monthly groups) & let my neighbors try them out during one of the family get-togethers! BIG HIT with them, so . . . ! When it comes time to make them again, however, I think I'll melt some dark chocolate & top each of these 'Krispies Treats' with a small drizzle! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my chocolate theme in the Comfort Cafe]