Recipe by MarielC
From the Pillsbury Bake Off. Here for safe keeping to try soon. Cook time is cool and chill time.
- 1 roll pillsbury create 'n bake refrigerated sugar cookie (16.5 oz)
- 1 cup chopped shelled pistachios
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chunks or 1 1⁄2 cups white vanilla baking chips
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice, fresh lime juice or 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 egg yolks
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease 13x9-inch pan. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in pistachios and coconut until well blended. With floured fingers, press dough mixture evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Sprinkle 1 cup of the white chocolate chunks over dough; press lightly into dough.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat condensed milk, lime juice and egg yolks until well blended.
- Remove crust from oven. Pour milk mixture evenly over crust. Return to oven; bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until filling is set.
- In small microwavable bowl, place remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks and the oil. Microwave on High 45 seconds. Stir until smooth; if necessary, microwave 15 seconds longer. Drizzle over warm bars. Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store in refrigerator.