Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 hrs
From Kyle Shadix, this rich rice pudding is served chilled. Delicious with fresh raspberries!
Make and share this White Chocolate Jasmine Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 4 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2⁄3 cup jasmine rice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberry (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients in a large heavy saucepan; cook over medium-low heat until mixture thickens and rice is very tender, stirring occasionally, about one hour; reduce heat to low.
- Whisk egg yolks, remaining skim milk and cream cheese in a small bowl; gradually whisk in a small amount of rice mixture, being very careful not to curdle the eggs.
- Return mixture to the original pan and cook one minute, stirring constantly; do not let the mixture boil.
- Add the white chocolate and stir until melted.
- Spoon into individual bowls. Cover and chill until cold.
WOW! This is SO yummy! It's rich, but not too rich, creamy, but not too creamy, and oh so delicious!!!! I had no rasperries, but used strawberries instead, and we all just loved it. Will definately make this again! [Made for Please review My Recipe Tag Game]