1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Jasmine Rice Pudding
From Kyle Shadix, this rich rice pudding is served chilled. Delicious with fresh raspberries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first four ingredients in a large heavy saucepan; cook over medium-low heat until mixture thickens and rice is very tender, stirring occasionally, about one hour; reduce heat to low.
- 2Whisk egg yolks, remaining skim milk and cream cheese in a small bowl; gradually whisk in a small amount of rice mixture, being very careful not to curdle the eggs.
- 3Return mixture to the original pan and cook one minute, stirring constantly; do not let the mixture boil.
- 4Add the white chocolate and stir until melted.
- 5Spoon into individual bowls. Cover and chill until cold.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Jasmine Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 225.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 11.8 g