From Cake Central. -- their notes:"I have used this recipe for a lot of cakes. It is great for wedding cakes. Takes paste colors pretty well too."
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler.
- Stir flour into chocolate.
- Add milk a little at a time and blend well.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until very thick.
- It should have the texture and consistency of thick pudding.
- Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, butter and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add cooled chocolate mixture and beat until icing is the consistency of whipped cream.