1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Ice Cream
Use premium quality white chocolate. A delicious luscious ice cream. Requires an ice cream maker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the milk to a heavy medium-size saucepan; bring to a simmer.
- 2Remove from the heat and slowly beat the hot milk in the the eggs in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Pour the entire mixture back into the pan and put over low heat.
- 4Stir constantly with a whisk until the custard slightly thickens (be careful not to let the mixture boil or the eggs will scamble).
- 5Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate; stir until the chocolate is melted.
- 6Pour the hot custard through a strainer into a large, clean bowl.
- 7Allow the custard to cool slightly, then stir in the cream and vanilla.
- 8Cover and refrigerate until cold or overnight.
- 9Stir the chilled mixture; freeze in 1 or 2 batches in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- 10May eat ice cream immediately or transfer to a freezer container and freeze at least two hours for a firmer ice cream.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1045 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3379.5
- Calories from Fat 2340
- Total Fat 260.0 g
- Saturated Fat 156.8 g
- Cholesterol 993.8 mg
- Sodium 701.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 224.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 202.5 g
- Protein 47.8 g