Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Truly heaven in a cup. I use fat free half & half because I can't tell the difference in taste (and it makes the cocktail a little less sinful!) If you can tell the difference, use regular half & half.
- 2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces irish cream
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- 1 pinch unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chill two small martini glasses (or one large one!).
- Pour all ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake and pour into 2 chilled cocktail glasses, top with a pinch of cocoa powder, and serve.
This is a delicious dessert in a glass! Smooth and sweet and creamy - loved it - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011