3 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 20 mins
From a fellow teacher--I think there should be a class on how to say no to this, if you know what I mean;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 Heath candy bars, chilled
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1MAKE THE CRUST: Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Finely crush or chop the Heath bars; transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- 3Wrap the outside of a 10" springform pan with 3 layers of foil, reaching the top of the pan; grease the inside.
- 4Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter; press evenly into the bottom and partway up the sides of the prepared pan.
- 5Place half the candy in a mound in the center of the crust; bake for 10 minutes.
- 6Set aside to cool.
- 7MAKE THE FILLING: Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese for 10 minutes.
- 8Add the sugar and beat another 10 minutes, until very light and smooth.
- 9Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 10Blend in the vanilla; add the cream slowly, mixing until well blended.
- 11Drizzle in the melted chocolate; blend well.
- 12Pour filling over crust; let stand for 10 minutes.
- 13Place the cheesecake in another pan filled with 1/2" of water.
- 14Bake for 90 minutes; remove from oven.
- 15Sprinkle remaining candy on top; return to oven for 10 minutes.
- 16Remove cheesecake from the oven and the water bath.
- 17Let cool at least 2 hours; cover and refrigerate at least another 4 hours.
- 18MAKE THE FUDGE SAUCE (if desired): Melt the butter and chocolate together in a large saucepan over low heat.
- 19Add the salt, sugar, evaporated milk, and vanilla, blending until smooth.
- 20Increase the heat to medium and whisk the mixture for 1 minute while it bubbles.
- 21Remove from heat; serve warm, with thin slices of chilled cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Heath Bar Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.1
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.1 g
- Cholesterol 153.8 mg
- Sodium 424.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 75.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g