Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A yummy and easy recipe for kids to either make or eat for Halloween! A delicious treat for all ages! I got this recipe from my Food & Nutrition class, very easy to make.
- 198.44-226.79 g white chocolate
- 946.36 ml Chex cereal
- 473.18 ml pretzels
- 236.59 ml candy corn
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Melt white chocolate over stove or in microwave (stove might burn it, I recommend using microwave).
- Pour chocolate over dry mixture and mix well.
- Section off mixture into smaller pieces (doesn't have to be neat or a certain size) and place in fridge for about 10 minutes, or until hard.