A yummy and easy recipe for kids to either make or eat for Halloween! A delicious treat for all ages! I got this recipe from my Food & Nutrition class, very easy to make.
- 7 -8 ounces white chocolate
- 4 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup candy corn
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Melt white chocolate over stove or in microwave (stove might burn it, I recommend using microwave).
- Pour chocolate over dry mixture and mix well.
- Section off mixture into smaller pieces (doesn't have to be neat or a certain size) and place in fridge for about 10 minutes, or until hard.