Recipe by Teri
This is a wonderful holiday mix with everyone's favorite things in it! You can substitute or add any ingredients you think will be good!"
Top Review by MasonKendallmom
EVERYONE MUST TRY THIS RECIPE!!! I love it! I have made it many times and everyone cannot get enough of it. I made it for my daughter's 1st bday party to set out on the tables as a snack and last Christmas as well for son's bday and the holidays. All of it was GONE!! I have people beg me for the recipe and ask me to make it all the time! I could go on and on! LOL I just made this tonight for a "Lets Get Ready for the HOlidays" candle party. I used Halloween Peanut M&Ms ( I use the red and green for Christmas and the multi colored ones for birthdays) AND this time I used Reese's Pieces as well along with the M&Ms..got this idea off another site. I bagged them in cute halloween gift bags and plan on giving one to each guest as a favor. Try this...it will be a loved recipe!
- 2 lbs white chocolate
- 6 cups Rice Chex (crispy rice cereal squares)
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 (12 ounce) packagemini candy covered plain chocolate candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in a large saucepan over low heat or in microwave until just until soft. Stir until melted. Combine all the other ingredients in big roaster pan or bowl. Stir chocolate into mixture. Turn out on waxed paper. Of course anything you like can be added or substituted-but this recipe is a great combination!
- Combine the crispy rice cereal squares, toasted oat cereal, pretzels, cashews and candy in big roaster pan or bowl. Stir chocolate into mixture. Turn out on waxed paper and let cool.