Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
If you enjoy a cream cheese frosting, you must try it with goat cheese! It adds a subtle tang to the frosting but complements the sweetness of the chocolate just perfectly!
- In a stainless steel electric mixer bowl mix Goat Cheese, white cream cheese and sugar.
- Whip at medium speed for 1 minute then increase speed to high for 5 more minutes.
- While cheese and sugar is mixing melt white chocolate in the microwave until it reaches a pourable consistency.
- Reduce mixer speed and add melted white chocolate mix on high speed for 1 minute.
- Use to decorate cupcakes or carrot cake.