Corrinne J's Note:
If you enjoy a cream cheese frosting, you must try it with goat cheese! It adds a subtle tang to the frosting but complements the sweetness of the chocolate just perfectly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a stainless steel electric mixer bowl mix Goat Cheese, white cream cheese and sugar.
- 2Whip at medium speed for 1 minute then increase speed to high for 5 more minutes.
- 3While cheese and sugar is mixing melt white chocolate in the microwave until it reaches a pourable consistency.
- 4Reduce mixer speed and add melted white chocolate mix on high speed for 1 minute.
- 5Use to decorate cupcakes or carrot cake.
Browse Our Top Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Goat Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g