1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Ganache Frosting
This is rich and super good;) but it won't really produce a lofty mantle that regular frostings do.
My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small, heavy saucepan, heat the cream just until it starts to simmer.
- 2Add the white chocolate, shaking the pan gently to immerse it into the cream, then add the butter.
- 3Let the mixture stand for 1 minute, then beat with a wire whisk until the chocolate and butter dissolve and the mixture is smooth.
- 4Refrigerate until mixture is cold, then whip with a wire whisk again until fluffy.
- 5Use frosting as desired; refrigerate your frosted goodies to firm up the frosting.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Ganache Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1325.2
- Calories from Fat 896
- Total Fat 99.6 g
- Saturated Fat 61.2 g
- Cholesterol 178.2 mg
- Sodium 378.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 100.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g