Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
This is rich and super good;) but it won't really produce a lofty mantle that regular frostings do.
Top Review by Jldutton
The frosting has an excellent texture and flavor and is very easy to make. Another great thing about this recipe is that it's very easy to add flavors to it. I made this recipe for a cake at Christmas time and added some peppermint extract after thoroughly mixing the cream into the white chocolate.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small, heavy saucepan, heat the cream just until it starts to simmer.
- Add the white chocolate, shaking the pan gently to immerse it into the cream, then add the butter.
- Let the mixture stand for 1 minute, then beat with a wire whisk until the chocolate and butter dissolve and the mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate until mixture is cold, then whip with a wire whisk again until fluffy.
- Use frosting as desired; refrigerate your frosted goodies to firm up the frosting.