This is rich and super good;) but it won't really produce a lofty mantle that regular frostings do.
Make and share this White Chocolate Ganache Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- In a small, heavy saucepan, heat the cream just until it starts to simmer.
- Add the white chocolate, shaking the pan gently to immerse it into the cream, then add the butter.
- Let the mixture stand for 1 minute, then beat with a wire whisk until the chocolate and butter dissolve and the mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate until mixture is cold, then whip with a wire whisk again until fluffy.
- Use frosting as desired; refrigerate your frosted goodies to firm up the frosting.