Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this White Chocolate Ganache recipe from Food.com.
- Place finely chopped chocolate in small heatproof bowl.
- Set over warm water on low heat (water should not touch bottom of bowl).
- Stir very frequently until almost melted. Remove from heat and hot water; stir until smooth, pressing out any lumps with back of spoon or a rubber spatula.
- In small saucepan over low heat, heat cream just to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; all at once, add about two-thirds of hot cream to melted white chocolate.
- Gently stir to incorporate, then beat or whisk until smooth, scraping bowl as necessary with rubber spatula.
- Gradually stir in remaining cream.
Yummy!! For a first time ganache maker this was REALLY helpful and it turned out great,thanks:)