Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place finely chopped chocolate in small heatproof bowl.
- 2Set over warm water on low heat (water should not touch bottom of bowl).
- 3Stir very frequently until almost melted. Remove from heat and hot water; stir until smooth, pressing out any lumps with back of spoon or a rubber spatula.
- 4In small saucepan over low heat, heat cream just to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- 5Remove from heat; all at once, add about two-thirds of hot cream to melted white chocolate.
- 6Gently stir to incorporate, then beat or whisk until smooth, scraping bowl as necessary with rubber spatula.
- 7Gradually stir in remaining cream.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Ganache
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1121.5
- Calories from Fat 689
- Total Fat 76.5 g
- Saturated Fat 46.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 100.5 g
- Protein 11.2 g