White Chocolate Fudge Easter Egg Truffles
- 1 (12 ounce) package white vanilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1⁄2 cup pastel-colored decorator sugar (or several seasonal colors)
- Melt vanilla chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in frosting until well blended. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Place decorator sugar on small plate. (Use several plates if using more than one color.) With hands, shape frosting mixture into 1 1/2-inch egg shapes. Roll in decorator sugar to coat. Place in paper candy cups or miniature paper baking cups. Store in refrigerator.