This recipe is a mixed up concoction of several recipes that I've been making over the years. Sweet, gooey and yummy, rich and buttery, it's always a hit when I make them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Crust and Topping
- 1 cup oats (not instant)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans, chopped very finely (I practically grind mine to a powder in the food processor)
White Chocolate Fudge Filling
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Make the crust and topping by mixing the oats, flour, brown sugar and pecans together with the butter until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- 3Reserve 1 1/2 cups for the topping and press the rest into a 13x9 inch baking pan. I line mine with parchment paper so nothing sticks and there's practically nothing to clean up afterwards. Trust me on this one, the bars bake into a gooey mess and you don't want to have to start scrubbing baked-on gooeyness.
- 4Melt the sweetened condensed milk with the white chocolate. You get to choose if you want to do it on the stove-top or in the microwave.
- 5Mix well and pour over the crust.
- 6Sprinkle with the reserved topping.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and browned.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Fudge Dalia Bars
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g