Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is easy and soooooooo yummy. A must for the holidays. Southern Living
Top Review by Jnet 72
Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! We are big White Chocolate fans and this fudge definitely did not disappoint! I also used a full 8 oz package of cream cheese and the fudge turned out wonderful!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) white chocolate baking bar, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Add vanilla and melted white chocolate to cream cheese mixture, stirring until blended.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Spread into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan or dish.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.