1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Fudge
From a Gooseberry Patch cookbook originally. I love the white color of this fudge done up. So different from the standard chocolate. You could also add chopped up maraschino cherries for a festive look.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, sour cream and butter in a pan.
- 2Bring mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Boil for 7 minutes or until softball stage.
- 4Remove pan from heat and stir in white chocolate until melted.
- 5Add marshmallow cream and walnuts.
- 6Beat by hand until completely blended.
- 7Spread into a greased 9x9 inch baking pan.
- 8Cool at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2509.2
- Calories from Fat 1196
- Total Fat 132.9 g
- Saturated Fat 66.0 g
- Cholesterol 150.1 mg
- Sodium 248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 326.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 292.1 g
- Protein 19.6 g