From a Gooseberry Patch cookbook originally. I love the white color of this fudge done up. So different from the standard chocolate. You could also add chopped up maraschino cherries for a festive look.
- Combine sugar, sour cream and butter in a pan.
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 7 minutes or until softball stage.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in white chocolate until melted.
- Add marshmallow cream and walnuts.
- Beat by hand until completely blended.
- Spread into a greased 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Cool at room temperature.