1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Fudge #2
2 hrs 20 mins
This versions has dried cranberries and grated orange peel. Decadent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8 inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwaveable bowl on medium 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- 4Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 5Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel.
- 6Stir until blended.
- 7Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- 8Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- 9Lift fudge from pan, using foil handles.
- 10Cut into 48 pieces.
- 11Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
- 12(do not freeze).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Fudge #2
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.2
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 266.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 83.6 g
- Protein 17.2 g