Recipe by CoffeeB
This versions has dried cranberries and grated orange peel. Decadent!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
this is the most decedent fudge, it's a white chocolate-lover's dream, I also added in 1 teaspoon white vanilla, this set perfectly and will give some out for the holidays to friends, thanks Coffee!
- 12 ounces white chocolate baking squares (2 packages)
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup almonds, coarsely chopped, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwaveable bowl on medium 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel.
- Stir until blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge from pan, using foil handles.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
- (do not freeze).