Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This versions has dried cranberries and grated orange peel. Decadent!
- 12 ounces white chocolate baking squares (2 packages)
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup almonds, coarsely chopped, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwaveable bowl on medium 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel.
- Stir until blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge from pan, using foil handles.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
- (do not freeze).
this is the most decedent fudge, it's a white chocolate-lover's dream, I also added in 1 teaspoon white vanilla, this set perfectly and will give some out for the holidays to friends, thanks Coffee!
Five stars all the way according to my husband, for whom I made these. Of course I had to try a piece too and I agree. I love the orange flavor. I did sub pecans for the almonds, since they are a preferred nut. Delicious! :)