Recipe by YummmyMummy
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it sounded so delicious. I found the recipe on the insert that came with a new cake pan.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- Combine melted butter and white chocolate until chocolate is melted.
- In a mixing bowl combine sugar with eggs.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Sift in flour and baking powder.
- Add butter/chocolate mixture. Mix until well blended.
- Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle raspberries and blueberries on top of batter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until top is lightly browned but center is still soft when touched.
- Cool completely on rack.
- Cuts best if refrigerated for several hours or overnight.