Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 24 whole dried figs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pistachio nuts or 1⁄2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Stir well.
- Line a tray with wax paper.
- Dip fig in chocolate and then into the chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened.
- Store figs in the refrigerator in an airtight container with waxed paper between layers for upto 1 week.
My husband made this as an after dinner treat. Halved the recipe but followed instructions as written although he did do 1/2 dark chocolate & 1/2 white chocolate. Very easy to do, thanks