Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
From recipe girl. Super super rich so a little goes a long way! Great, full eggnog flavor!
Make and share this White Chocolate Eggnog Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup dairy eggnog
- 10 1⁄2 ounces white chocolate baking bar, chopped into small pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, plus a little more for the top of the fudge
- one 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon rum extract or 1 teaspoon spiced rum
- Line a 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil and let it hang over the sides. Butter the foil.
- In a heavy, 3-qt saucepan combine sugar, butter, and eggnog. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until a candy thermometer reaches 234 F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. (I didn't have a thermometer but just let it boil 10min and it turned out fine!) Remove from heat.
- Using a wooden spoon, work quickly to stir in chopped white chocolate and nutmeg until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in marshmallow creme and rum. Beat until well blended and then pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with a little freshly ground nutmeg on top. Let stand at room temperature until cooled. Refrigerate if you'd like to speed up the process.
- When completely cool, cut into squares. Store in covered container.