Great for easter, white chocolate muffins with a caramel easter egg baked in the middle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees celcius.
- 2Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- 3Mix sugar into flour mixture.
- 4Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
- 5Melt white chocolate melts and butter together.
- 6In a seperate bowl beat eggs, then add milk.
- 7Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients.
- 8Stir briefly, then add the butter mixture and stir to just combine.
- 9Quarter fill greased deep muffin pans with mixture.
- 10Place a caramel egg in the centre of mixture and top with enough mixture to cover egg and three quarters fill muffin pans.
- 11Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until muffins spring back when pressed.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Easter Surprise Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (867 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.9 mg
- Sodium 176.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel-filled chocolate easter eggs