Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
I generally dislike white chocolate, but these delicious candies made me change my mind!
Make and share this White Chocolate Drops recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Combine the white chocolate and peanut butter in a large heavy saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 to 6 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the rice cereal, marshmallows and peanuts.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a plastic wrap- or waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
- Place the chocolate chips in a small heavy plastic sealable bag. Submerge the sealed bag in hot water until the chocolate is melted.
- Cut a tiny hole in one corner of the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the candies. Chill fo 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Made for Fall 09 PAC. Sorry can only give this 5 stars!!! Made exactly as the recipe, this is a very easy and fast candy to make for any special occasion, and would be wonderful in anyones gift basket. Nice rich, light peanuty, crunchy candy. One will fullfil your sweets craving for at least a week.