1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Custard
A fantastic custard to serve with fresh fruits. If you love white chocolate this is a custard for you! Yum! I think this recipe would work just a nicely with milk or dark chocolate also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl and set aside.
- 2Combine milk and cream in a medium saucepan and stir.
- 3over a medium heat until hot but do not allow the mixture to boil.
- 4Whisk egg yolks, cornflour and sugar in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth and thick and whisk hot milk mixture, into egg yolk mixture.
- 5Return mixture to saucepan and whisk constantly, over a low heat for about four minutes, or until custard thickens.
- 6Pour custard over the chopped chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
- 7Custard can be seved warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Custard
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.9
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 189.3 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g